Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Message from Dr. A

Today I received a wonderful card in the mail from Dr. A that really touched me.  Since mom got diagnosed, he's truly been amazing and I could not have asked for a better doctor for mom's care. He was an integral part in our journey and without his guidance and expertise, mom would not have made it as far as she did.


Dear Lorita,

I am so sorry that you lost your mom after her struggle with gastric cancer. 

No daughter could have given better care and support than you did for your mom. She was so helped by your thoughtful presence, by the way you listened to her, respected her wishes and by your efforts to be certain she was getting the best possible care. I was impressed with how expertly you explored options, and also how much your mother trusted and leaned on you.

Please let us know if we can help in any way and please keep in touch. Also, please give our respects to you sister, your husband and your brother-in-law. Rita was lucky to have such a loving family.

Dr. A


1 comment:

  1. I am so delighted to see this particular kind of content articles. I appreciate lots and hope to determine another terrific posts in your blog.
    *******Visites My sites>>>>>>>>>> greenteatips *****************

    ReplyDelete